Call for abstracts announced for annual Safety, Quality and Experience Conference
Staff from across Yale New Haven Health System, Yale Medicine and Yale School of Medicine are invited to submit abstracts for presentation at the 2019 Safety, Quality and Experience Conference slated for June 5 at the Oakdale Theatre, Wallingford.
Abstracts are due March 29. Visit the intranet for submission criteria and instructions. (Press control + click to follow the link. At log-in, users will be prompted to enter their Yale University or Yale New Haven Health network ID and password.)
All abstracts will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Project has clear implications for impacting safety, quality or experience of care.
- Project purpose is identified and clearly defined.
- Project is based on data that are rigorously collected and analyzed.
- Outcomes/results are evident.
- Lessons learned from this project can be applied to other patient populations, departments or hospitals.
- Content is clearly presented, including methods, measures and interventions.
- Project demonstrated a multidisciplinary, collaborative approach.
Registration details will be announced soon. For more information, email [email protected].