CareCard: The benefits of membership
All Northeast Medical Group patients are eligible to enroll in the CareCard Program at Yale New Haven Hospital. CareCard is a membership program that offers health and wellness, safety and social activities for adults 50 and over. Membership is free; most events are free or offered at a minimal cost.
Among the special services offered to CareCard program members are:
- Driver safety refresher course sponsored by AARP
- Health lectures
- Health screenings
- Legal consultation provided by the New Haven Bar Association
- Appointments with nurse for Health Education and blood pressure checks
- Social and recreational activities
- Tax filing assistance and more
To join the CareCard Program, call 203-789-3275.
Learn More about CareCard’s health and wellness programs