At Northeast Medical Group Obstetrics & Gynecology, expectant mothers receive personalized and attentive care every step of the way through their pregnancy. Our board-certified physicians treat all obstetrics patients, including those with high-risk pregnancies, complex medical conditions, multiple gestational pregnancies and a history of infertility. We deliver at Bridgeport Hospital where mothers and babies receive expert and comprehensive care in a warm and supportive environment.
Our team also offers full gynecology services, including surgery. And, with Northeast Medical Group, you have access to the resources of one of the country’s leading health systems – Yale New Haven Health.
We are dedicated to providing you comprehensive personalized care, and look forward to serving you in our Shelton or Fairfield office.
- Family-centered maternity care
- High-risk obstetrics
- Pregnancy counseling
- On-site nonstress testing
- Well woman exams
- Tubal sterilization - hysteroscopically and laparoscopically
- Adolescent gynecology
- Cancer detection screening
- Infertility evaluation
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Endometrial ablation - for heavy periods
- Urinary incontinence / interstitial cystitis
- da Vinci robotic-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomies and myomectomies
- Ultrasound - for pregnancy, abnormal bleeding and pelvic pain
- Menopause counseling and management
- Leep conization and colposcopy - for abnormal pap smears
- Office cystometrics - for the evaluation of urinary leakage and incontinence