At Northeast Medical Group, we are committed to keeping you safe and comfortable when you come to us for care – in our physician offices, our urgent/walk-in centers and our multispecialty centers. We have increased efforts to keep our patients, visitors and healthcare professionals safe.
- We promote social distancing.
- We require universal masking for all patients and staff. Additional PPE such as gowns and gloves will be used as necessary.
- We screen all patients prior to appointments, both two days before an appointment and upon arrival.
- We added time between appointments to ensure thorough cleaning of each exam room after every patient.
- We have removed chairs from patient and staff areas to help with social distancing. You will see plexiglass barriers, signage and markers – all designed to keep us a safe distance apart.
- We require staff to take two temperature checks every day and to monitor for symptoms. If they have any symptoms of COVID-19, they are not allowed to report to work.
Learn more about how we are adding additional screenings, testing, social distancing and cleaning across our facilities.