What can I do to fight against COVID-19?
Everyone can take action to minimize the risk of infection to themselves and the wider community. Even simple steps can make a big difference for you, your family, friends and neighbors.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. It’s best to use a tissue.
- Disinfect frequently used items, such as phones, keyboards and TV controls.
- Practice social distancing. Stay six feet apart from others. Avoid social gatherings and crowds.
- If you’re able, get fresh air and exercise.
If you think you have been exposed to the coronavirus, or you have COVID-19 symptoms, please call your doctor or the Yale New Haven Health COVID-19 call center at 833-ASK-YNHH (833-275-9644).
Thank you for doing your part to stay healthy. We’re all in this together.