We are at work to care for you
As healthcare workers, the majority of Northeast Medical Group clinical staff continue to report to work every day. All our efforts are focused on providing the care our patients need.
Across all our locations, Northeast Medical group has implemented new procedures to help minimize the risk of infection to keep our staff and patients safe.
Because certain medical conditions may require an in-person visit, select offices are continuing to offer face-to-face appointments. For example, pediatric vaccinations or cardiologist visits to manage heart conditions are examples of appointments that can still be conducted in the office.
Please call first, and your clinician will determine whether an in-office visit is necessary. If a visit by phone or video is appropriate, we can help you to schedule and prepare for a virtual visit.
- Anyone asking for an appointment related to possible COVID-19 infection is evaluated by phone or video, rather than in-person.
Cleaning procedures in our offices
- We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning medical equipment, highly-touched surfaces and highly-trafficked areas.
- At offices with a confirmed COVID-19 exposure, we immediately implement an advanced cleaning and disinfection process.
- All clerical and support staff wash their hands.
COVID-19 screening process
- All patients and guests will be asked screening questions about their exposure risk and symptoms, and a temperature reading will be taken to screen for fever.
- Visitors under the age of 18 are not permitted.
- Only one guest is permitted to accompany a patient. This guest must be essential to the care of the patient.
- Our pediatric practices will see healthy children for well visits, especially to ensure vaccinations are administered. Physicals for older children may be postponed for the time-being. Children should be accompanied by only one parent. Siblings are not allowed unless absolutely necessary.
- All patients and guests will go through a COVID-19 screening process prior to any in-patient visit.
For the latest information, please visit NortheastMedicalGroup.org.