Infor is live
Project Infor training takes employees through the MyHR Employee Space section on Infor
Infor, Yale New Haven Health’s new enterprise resource management solution, went live Oct. 1. In addition to integrating core business functions at all YNHHS delivery networks into one, integrated platform, Infor has special features for all employees, including:
New “Employee Space” and “Manager Space” pages that replace Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service. The new pages are intuitive, easier to navigate and allow users to go directly to frequently used sections, such as “My Paycheck,” “Manage PTO,” “My Schedule” and others.
- An online learning management system that combines HealthStream, Skillport, Institute for Excellence (IFE) training and other courses into one application.
- A more streamlined travel and expense submission function that includes a mileage calculator.
- Infor is designed to be easier to navigate and more user-friendly, but help is available. The best resource for most employees will be the online Infor training courses posted before the go-live. These will remain on the Project Infor learning management system site. To access these courses:
- Visit the Infor page on the employee intranet and scroll down to “Training Tools.”
- Click the Infor Learning Management log-in screen.
- Log in with the user name and password you use to sign on to your computer.
- Click “curricula” at left to see the curriculum that applies to you
For user name and password issues call the ITS Service Desk, 203-688-4357. All other questions can be directed to your usual Corporate Supply Chain, Human Resources and Finance contacts. Also, watch for project updates and additional information on the Project Infor intranet page.