Re-badging update for Westerly and L+M Hospital delivery networks
The system-wide rebadging initiative is moving into the Westerly, and L+M regions, according to the following schedule:
- The Westerly delivery network is currently underway and scheduled to last until the end of February.
- The L+M delivery network is scheduled to start its re-badging process in March.
In preparation for re-badging, please make sure that if you have a preferred name, you must make the adjustment in ESS and your manager must approve it. All preferred names must be approved before you get a new badge.
A few important facts to know:
- Everyone must get a new picture taken – no exceptions.
- No changes to your title or name can be made at the time of rebadging.
- Do not attach anything to your badge. No stickers or other badges.
- Your name and title must be visible on both sides of the badge.
- If you miss badging in your area, we will work with you to make sure you get a new badge.
- We will start rebadging at the main hospital, then move to off-sites.
- Please direct any questions to the hospital’s local security team.
Please watch for more information about the re-badging process.