New Center for Musculoskeletal Care opens in Westerly
A new Center for Musculoskeletal Care has opened on the Westerly Hospital campus with board-certified orthopedic surgeons Brad E. Green, DO, and Stephen B. Gross, MD and advanced practice clinician Courtney Peck, PA-C.
Drs. Gross and Green specialize in total joint replacement, arthroscopic minimally invasive knee and shoulder surgery and hand and foot surgery. They are both assistant professors of clinical Orthopedics and Rehabilitation at Yale School of Medicine. Peck has clinical experience in both orthopedics and sports medicine for adults and adolescents.
The Yale New Haven Health Center for Musculoskeletal Care (CMC) provides a patient-centered approach to the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the muscles, joints, bones and nervous system. New patients are welcome at the new practice, at the Northeast Medical Group offices at 45 Wells Street, Westerly.
- CMC Westerly, 45 Wells St., Suite 204, Westerly, RI: 401-637-7929
- Old Saybrook Medical Center, 633 Middlesex Turnpike: 860-388-8300
- Long Ridge Medical Center, 260 Long Ridge Road, Stamford: 866-470-9253
- North Haven Medical Center, 6 Devine St.: 203-688-9262
- YNHH Spine Center, 1 Long Wharf Drive, New Haven: 203-688-8800
Learn more about the Center for Musculoskeletal Care.