NEMG exceeds PIP goals
Northeast Medical Group is excited to announce all four objectives of the Fiscal Year 2017 community-based Performance Incentive Plan (PIP) objectives were achieved and exceeded. This accomplishment sets a new precedent and makes great strides towards the goal of serving as a high-performing medical group.
Through hard work and dedication, NEMG improved performance in all areas of Quality & Safety (25%), Patient Experience (25%), Employee Engagement (25%) and Financial Performance (25%). Based on this level, the PIP payout is the full three percent of eligible employees’ total wages earned from Sept. 18, 2016 to Sept. 30, 2017.
To be eligible to receive a PIP award, employees must be:
- Employed by NEMG as a community-based employee at the time of payout;
- In an eligible position on the last day of Fiscal Year 2017 (Sept. 30, 2017);
- Actively employed or on an approved leave of absence on the actual date of any award payment;
- Have worked at least 1,000 hours in the fiscal year; and
- Not participating in any other incentive, bonus or quality plan/program, such as QPIC or other productivity bonuses.
Fiscal Year 2018 PIP goals will be announced in an upcoming newsletter.