Northeast Medical Group surgeon Andrew S. Kenler, MD, treats his patients with the latest surgical techniques, including robotic and laparoscopic surgery. Our office is accredited by the American Society of Breast Surgeons in stereotactic guided breast biopsies.
Typically, patients with breast masses are seen within 24-48 hours of contact with our office. Dr. Kenler performs all of his surgeries at Bridgeport Hospital and personally calls each patient the day after surgery to help ensure a successful recovery at home. Dr. Kenler and his team offer 24-hour access care.
We are conveniently located at the Park Avenue Medical Center in Trumbull, a facility that also includes the Norma Pfriem Breast Center as well as medical, gynecological, oncology, and radiation services.
Specializing in diseases of the breast:
- Breast abscesses
- Breast cancer
- Breast cysts
- Breast surgery
- Cryoablation of benign and malignant breast masses
- Intra-operative ultrasound guided needle localization
- Laparoscopic gallbladder removal
- Laparoscopic hernia repair
- Mammogram guided core breast biopsy
- Oncoplastic breast reconstruction
- Port-A-Cath placement
- Port-A-Cath removal (performed in the office)
- Prophylactic mastectomy
- Robotic gallbladder removal
- Robotic hernia repair
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Skin and/or nipple sparing mastectomy
- Ultrasound guided core breast biopsy