We are committed to providing medical excellence with respect, compassion, dignity, and trust. Our philosophy of care is to help our patients stay well through disease prevention and healthy living. We believe that preventative and proactive care by our team of providers, in partnership with you, is the best care.
Our practice has access to a network of exceptional providers allowing us to give our patients comprehensive and collaborative care for the best possible treatment and outcomes. We share the mission of practicing medicine that exceeds our patients’ expectations by providing the highest quality of medical care and patient satisfaction in a cost efficient manner with advanced technology and team-coordinated care.
Our physicians give you access to the expertise and resources of one of the country’s leading health systems – Yale New Haven Health. We provide world-class care at advanced hospitals and facilities in our health system. For residents of the greater Fairfield County area, these include Bridgeport Hospital (with campuses in Bridgeport and Milford) and Park Avenue Medical Center in Trumbull.
- Pituitary (Tumors, Hormone Overproduction and Underproduction)
- Thyroid (Hyperthyroid and Thyroid Cancer)
- Parathyroid (Hyperparathyroidism and other Calcium Disorders)
- Adrenal (Adrenal Masses, Hyperfunction and Adrenal Insufficiency)
- Endocrine Hypertension (Aldosteronism, Pheochromocytoma, Hypercortisolism)
- Pancreas (Diabetes, and Neuroendocrine Tumors)
- Reproductive System (Testosterone Evaluation, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Bone Disorders (Osteoporosis)
- Diabetes & Disorders of Lipid Metabolism including Fatty Liver